Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Daniel Update

I just spoke with Laura (her phone was out of order yesterday) and she will be giving more of an update later today. They are on the way to the doctor's office with Daniel right now. He had another seizure very early yesterday morning and has broken out with hives from his new medication for seizures.

Laura wants to assure everyone that she and Mark are standing firm in the Lord regardless of what is going on around them and they greatly appreciate your ongoing love and prayers!

Thank you so much!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers are for you.

Florida_Mom said...

Prayers continue.

Myra

Indian Lake Papa said...

Always stand firm, ,even if the circumstances shake you. God is always right there!

jel said...

standing !!!!!!!!!!!!



huggs

Mary said...

Continued prayers for Daniel and his mom and dad.

Mary
Florida

Anonymous said...

Just know our prayers continue daily for Daniel and family. HIS loving caring arms are wrapped tightly around you all. Much love and many prayers, Bety

Bobbie said...

Still praying.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, question for you? Is there a site where I can find a statement of faith for the Nazarene church? It seems that the ones I found I must be a member of or no access for me. I have so enjoyed your blogs, and I will add you to my blog roll later today. :)

Love, and prayers, Darla

Robin said...

Hi Darla,

I just did a search online and found this link - I think it should answer your questions - if not let me know and I will find something else for you :)

http://www.nazarene.org/ministries/administration/visitorcenter/beliefs/display.aspx

Robin