Monday, February 18, 2008

Daniel is at the Hospital

I just called to check up on Daniel and found out that Mark and Laura took Daniel about one and a half hours ago to the hospital because he has some kind of bump on his incision site. As I get more info I will continue to update.

Please keep Daniel, his family and medical personnel in your prayers as they figure out what to do for Daniel.

For Mark and Laura:
"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; He is my God, and I trust Him. For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."
~ Psalm 91:1-4 NLT

6 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

Thanks for the update! Jesus is already there.

Robin said...

Thanks for praying!

jel said...

yes thank you!

Gina Witcher / Runnermom4 said...

I will be praying...

~Bev~ said...

Robin, I have been praying for Daniel and I will definitely lift him up tonight. Keep us updated, as I am sure you will. Ya know, I was thinking today, I wish I knew how to create those "buttons" that like have a picture on them {like of Daniel, for instance} and then when you click on it it takes you to a certian site, and your site would be ideal. Then people all over the blog world could add a Daniel button to their Blogs and it is amazing how quiclky those little things get the word out to people. If you know how to do this let me know, if not and you WANT me to, I will contact especially heather, she might do us one If you wouldn't mind. You'd have to send us a picture to use. Just let me know what ya think ok!
Praying for your little friend always and remember, God is the ultimate physician!

Bobbie said...

Praying still. Haven't stopped.