Sunday, November 30, 2008

WARNING: ADVENT VIRUS

The Advent Virus

Be on the alert for symptoms of inner Hope, Peace, Joy and Love. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed to this virus and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.

Some signs and symptoms of The Advent Virus:
A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.

An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.

A loss of interest in judging other people.

A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.

A loss of interest in conflict.

A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)

Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.

Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
Frequent attacks of smiling.

An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.

An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.

This virus can and has affected many systems. Some systems have been completely cleaned out because of it.


~ Anonymous via email

8 comments:

Paula said...

Very nice. Some of us may have to work at getting this virus.

Tea with Tiffany said...

YEAH!!!!!!! This is great. I believe.

Robin said...

Hi Queen and Tiffany - I'm doing my first middle of the night feeding at home and thought I should do a quick email check :)

11-30-08 my little sweetie joined us - I'm addicted already :)

Indian Lake Papa said...

It was this past Monday, December 1, 2008 at 6Pm - We had driven 500 miles, were tired, car needed gas - it was empty - it took 22 gallons - so what you say? AS I limped out of the car to put the gas in, tired, very tired, a lady came up and asked; "Can I buy gas for your vehicle?" We discussed GOD & his blessings, she ran her credit card in the pump and left - I wept - thank you stranger. Thank you Jesus. The Virus gas hit!

How are you feeling ???

Robin said...

Papa - WOW! What a great virus story! How beautiful! We all need to take lessons from this mystery lady and do what God lays on our hearts for others to spread this virus!

Robin said...

Oh, Papa - I forgot to answer how I'm feeling. I had set this post on the Advent Virus to automatically post at 8 am on the 30th, but it was before I had the baby - so I just switched the time to put the baby post on top since I've been hearing that people didn't know I had the baby because they didn't see the post.

I'm tired, but most people think I'm not. I'm a pretty high energy type person and I have a high tolerance for pain (because of my back issues) and I usually move through the pain and do what needs to be done. My doctor did caution me (as I have been cautioned in two previous pregnancies) that I need to take it easy for two weeks and avoid the stairs, etc... to heal up properly. I'm going to give it my best shot to obey this time. Thanks for asking. Are you there yet?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I love it! I think I want to get this virus! I need to be more exposed to its carriers!

Robin said...

Renee - we all need to be exposed to this virus and pass it along to all we meet.