Friday, November 14, 2008

Is Your Marriage Fireproof?

Today I read in a Family Christian Store catalog that Fireproof the DVD is coming soon on January 27, 2009 and if you pre-order you will receive a $43.98 value for $19.99. The package includes the Fireproof movie DVD, the movie soundtrack, and a Love and Respect DVD seminar. This could be a useful resource for couples, small groups or churches. Marriage is challenging and we can all benefit from resources to help us along the way. For more info go here. This offer is valid online and in stores while supplies last or until January 27th. If you haven't heard about the Fireproof movie check here.

8 comments:

jel said...

that's cool!

thanks sharing that!
something to look forward 2! ;)

Robin said...

Hi Jel - I'm looking forward to seeing the movie too - guess I will see it while holding a baby in my living room.

Indian Lake Papa said...

its a great movie! we are planning on getting the DVD as well. James Jr. will be a little young for the movie though!

Robbie Iobst said...

We still haven't seen it but I know it will enrich our lives and our marriage. I loved the other two movies this ministry released so I am looking forward to this one. Thanks for the info Robin!

Robin said...

Papa - you keep me smiling :) I'm sure you will share the DVD with couples who need it and minister to them. I can so see you and mama working with couples too.

Robbie - thanks for stopping in :) I haven't seen it yet either. I did request my library purchase the book and I'm going to eventually see the DVD too. I'm looking forward to it. I also requested that my library purchase the book that the fireman's father in the movie challenged him to read. Our public library is incredible. They purchase many Christian books at my request.

Robin said...

I still haven't seen the movie, but I borrowed Fireproof the novel from my library and finished reading it today. A definite must read or watch for any married couple that wants a better marriage.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practice anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)