Friday, January 4, 2008

Prayer Request

A friend shared a prayer request for a young couple dealing with uncertain times. I went to the husband's blog and was encouraged by his faith and perseverance. Tricia has cystic fibrosis and was hoping to be put on the list for a double lung transplant. However, when she found out she was pregnant she couldn't be put on the list. She is currently five months pregnant and in the hospital now. Their faith is simply beautiful. Please keep Nathan, Tricia and their unborn child in your prayers.

4 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

It is so easy to say "trust Jesus" but I admit I have trouble doing that like I should. But I can pray. Tonight my wife and I will be two of many that I am sure will put Trisha and her family before Jesus. He likes that, listens and answers our prayers.

I just wish Jesus had a blog site! Now that I think about that, He does - it is called the Holy Bible.

Robin said...

Thanks Indian Lake Papa!

Robin said...

Just an update Trisha and Nathan had their baby girl, Gwyneth this morning. She weighed in at 1 lb 6 oz. Keep the whole family in your prayers.

Robin said...

To see pictures of baby Gwyneth Rose go here - http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/2008/01/hands-on-miracle.html

Please keep praying!