Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year: 2008

"A new year – a book of blank pages waiting to be filled. It is easy to fall prey to doubts and questions about unknown days before me. But maybe God’s will for my life is far greater than knowing what path my life will take, what career choice I will make or what job change will occur. Maybe God’s will is simply for me to service Him and love Him and share His love with others. So simple, yet so complete. There is no need for lofty resolutions, no need for fear – I will begin my days with prayer; I will listen, and God and I will walk together. he will help me through the rest, one day at a time."

~ Author Unknown

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Robin,


May December 31, 2008, 365 days from now find us serving Christ as closely as possible. May the difficult days and choices even help us follow Him closer and learn to trust Him more.

Indian Lake Papa

Indian Lake Papa said...

I hope you are starting your new year with great enthusiasm!

Indian Lake Papa

Robin said...

Thanks Indian Lake Papa - I would appreciate your prayers!

Tam said...

I love this! I'm not much for resolutions. They, to me, go against "do not worry about tomorrow. Unless of course I'm resolving not to be anxious or worry...but then of course I'll worry about not being able to accomplish that =) All I have is right now. When my feet hit the floor in the morning, they hit it running for Him and I trust He will equip me with all I need to do His work...and i hope I will be wholly available for Him!

Thanks so much for your comments over at my place today. I absolutely couldn't agree more than being there for the woman, or family, after a decision to save a life is made...more importantly even after the decision to take one is made. Great thoughts! And thank you so very much for sharing them!

It's nice to meet you!

Happy New year!
Tam

Tam said...

Oh, and sorry about the whole snoring thing! I feel for you...really, I do!

=)

Rick said...

I enjoyed your music - LOVE the Ray Boltz song - he Anchor Holds - I nearly cried the first time I heard it.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/