Saturday, October 4, 2008

Four, Four, Four, Four...

Kay from Loop de Loops in La La Land (love the name) tagged me with a Four Meme. Kay's blog is one of the first blogs I started reading when I began this blogging journey.


Four, Four, Four, Four...

A) Four places that I go to over and over:

Church, library, grocery store and the bathroom (I’m 7 months pg)

B) Four people who e-mail me:

Katie, family, Carol, my Pastor

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:

Panera Bread, Logans, Sweetwater, and home

D) Four places I would rather be right now:

Sleeping comfortably, Getting a massage, With my daughter reading a book at Panera Bread by the fireplace, With a friend having fun

E) Four people I am tagging: You can answer here in the comments section or on your own blog.

Tammy Bowers, Renee, Faith, and Jel

F) Four TV shows I watch:

None anymore, I spend my free time reading books and blogs.

So I’ll change the question – Four Blogs I read (I'm so cheating on this question because I can't list just four) These 13 blogs (in four categories - does that count for anything?) are all unique, bring smiles, and are thought provoking:

Kay’s – 1, 2, 3 (and her family – 1 - Julie, 2 - Kay's Mom, 3 - Jen, and 4 - Jen's Mom), Choices are Mine, Carol’s 1,2, 3, 4, and Life Adapted

17 comments:

Indian Lake Papa said...

You did cheat, but I am glad you stop by and comment! lol

Paula said...

I enjoyed your blog. You're a good woman for many reasons. "This is the day the Lord hath made. Rejoice and be glad therein."

jel said...

hi Robin,
thanks for stopping by and the tag, but I was never good at it :0

Robin said...

Papa - your blog always teaches something.

Queen - I enjoy your blog too - its a neat combination of hilarious and things that make me think.

Jel - That's okay... You take some incredible pictures. I love stopping it to see what's new on your blog.

Momstheword said...

Do you think someone new might check out my blog??? Huh??? You think? Hope so. I apparently am missing out by not going to Panera Bread as several people talk about it a lot.

Robin said...

Hi Moms - Could be :) someone might stop by your blog - if they do it will be a treat for them. I appreciate all you offer!

You have to check out Panera Bread. It's basically sandwiches, bagels, pastries, soup and salad. Oh and smoothies and hot drinks too. Except I usually just get water. I love going with my eight year old daughter whether we are just reading our own books by the fireplace or just talking. The last time we went a lady came up and told me how precious my daughter was. She was sitting alone observing us. My daughter feels so special whenever we go to Panera and so do I just because I'm with her.

My favorite bagel is the Asiago Cheese.

Life Adapted said...

Hi Robin, Thanks for the mention in your post. Panera is one of our favorites too. It's the simple stuff in life, like reading a book with your daughter at Panera, that create the best moments and memories. It's a gift you are giving to your daughter (and to yourself).

I wonder if others would find my blog interesting???

Be blessed.

Robin said...

Life Adapted - your blog is SO interesting. Its one of my favorites. You get to learn while laughing - that's the best. You are a gifted writer and have a gentle way giving us the hard medicine. I love to read your blog!

Ruthie said...

Good job on your 4 post.

Smiles.

Robin said...

Thanks Ruthie,

I hope you are having a great day! Did you do the 4 post also? It seemed lots of people were tagged to do it.

Faith said...

Aww, thanks for tagging me. :) I do plan to do this meme but my last two posts have been related to baby updates.

Jake and Jess said...

sweetwater... yummm...
addicted to their bread!

:)De said...

Hiya Robin, I feel a connection with you as a fellow reader on Life Adapted, but decided I would drop by your "digs" and say "Hi".
Peace,
:)De

Robin said...

Faith - I'm so happy for you and your little ones on the way - MIRACLES. Also look forward to reading your answers to the meme. Have a great day!

Jessica - meet me at Sweetwater and we can stuff ourselves on their salad and bread... I know in my dreams since you are no-where near....but...if you find yourself here... Oh my daughter was talking about you spending the night with her when my son was born the other day. Know they both and me too miss you so much!!!!

Hi De - nice to "see" you here. I enjoy your comments on Life Adapted. Your last ones cracked me up.

Ruthie said...

I was tagged by someone on Email - so followed up on Email...not on my blog.

Don't know why your birds aren't chirping anymore. :( That's the best reason for having that clock. You might speak with someone who is electronically inclined.

Hugs.

Faith said...

Thanks, Robin! :)
I finally did the meme on my blog. :)

Tea with Tiffany said...

Enjoyed peeking into your life through the fours meme.

:)