Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bibles Unbound


I have another compassionate ministries opportunity that I would like to share and it's Bible's Unbound - A Ministry of Voice of the Martyrs. I was just browsing the Bible's Unbound website and saw that 68,615 people are waiting for Bibles. How many Bibles are in your home now? I have more than I use at this time - just to name a few, a Women's Devotional Bible, a Serendipity New Testament (that I used in college), a Parallel KJV/NIV I received from my Dad for my 17th birthday, and many more. It saddens my heart to know that so many people are hungering and thirsting for what is available so easily to me not to mention the click of my keyboard brings up the Bible in whatever translation I desire.

WHAT IF...

you could share God's Word with people in countries like China, Egypt and Colombia as easily as putting a stamp on a Bible and sending it?

Through Bibles Unbound, YOU CAN!

Members receive five or more New Testaments each month, along with all the necessary postage and packaging. Bible mailings can then be monitored online. Don't miss this opportunity to begin mailing God's Word into restricted nations RIGHT FROM YOUR OWN HOME.

(Members commit to a monthly donation for $30 for 5 New Testaments.)

Simply call The Voice of the Martyrs at 800-747-0085 to receive your Bibles Unbound Information Pack.

For more information check the Bible's Unbound website.

"Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the Word of God is not bound"
~ 2 Timothy 2:9

All info in italics used by Permission of Voice of the Martyrs.

No comments: