Tuesday, February 3, 2009

C X 10

Kay posted this meme on her blog and invited others to join her and I decided to play. She assigned me the letter C. If you would like to play along, leave a comment and I will give you a letter.

Ten things I like that start with C

1. Christ and His Church - my church is family.


2. Cuddling with my sweet new baby - I don't know how I'm getting anything else done.

3. Children - I'm blessed with three of my own!!

4. Compassion - both giving and receiving. I especially love seeing compassion in my children.


5. Christmas - such a beautiful time of year.


6. Cranberry Salad – my dad’s recipe - I really enjoy it usually at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I'd eat it year round if I could find fresh cranberries.


7. Cheese and Crackers - bring me some sharp cheese and yummy crackers and I'll be happy.


8. Cameras - only when I’m taking the pictures. Unfortunately I've lost my ability to get the pictures in my albums over the last couple years...


9. Chocolate (dark) - I'm not a huge chocolate person, but when I eat it I prefer it as dark as I can get it. If I'm feeling stressed slowly eating a piece of dark chocolate calms me down.

10. Colossians - the book of the Bible - has many Scriptures I love.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I was still alive. I am feeling much better too! I bet that baby is just wonderful. You can spend some time snuggling the sweetie...the dishes will wait. The laundry wont wait, but the dishes will. :)

Kay Day said...

good C things, Robin!

Life Adapted said...

Cute post - I love lists - I think I think in lists, like lists of things I need to do, lists of things I loved doing, lists of things to buy for dinner, lists of things I list, etc. etc. etc.

Be blessed.

Paula said...

Great list. Wonderful things.

Robin said...

Julie - great to hear from you again. I've missed reading your posts and enjoying your sense of humor. Glad you are feeling better. You are right about the laundry not waiting, since as I sing to my daughter, "My baby girl is a poo poo machine." No I'm not using cloth diapers (I actually wanted to, but my husband said no way), but she has lots of blow out diapers.

Robin said...

Kay and Queen - thanks for stopping in - it was fun to make my list.

Robin said...

Life Adapted - I too enjoy making lists and especially crossing things off my lists. I enjoy crossing things off so much that I will add things to my list just so I can cross them off (don't tell anyone - haha).

Hope you are doing well!

Oh... my kids and I just read about training of dogs and saw that the training facility is near you - very cool.