Saturday, January 31, 2009

Still here...

Greetings! Nothing profound here - just a quick shout out to say hello. I've been busy with being a new mom again. My little sweetheart celebrated two months being here with us yesterday. Time sure flies. She is so precious and greatly loved by all who know her especially her sister and brother. I'm busy with homeschooling and taking care of my newest treasure.

I will be back to posting more here as time allows and will try to catch up with blog reading as well. I've been keeping up with posting daily Scriptures and quotes on those blogs and posting about my journey to fitting my jeans again (as well as other topics) on my Healthy Living blog. My Reading Room blog is also seeing fewer posts because I haven't had as much time to read, but plan to post more when I am able.

Keep me in your prayers that I'm able to do the things that are most important each day.

9 comments:

jel said...

good to hear form ya,

takc care!

Robin said...

Hi Jel - thanks for checking in - I like your new picture - it's cute.

Kay Day said...

Hi Robin.
You get C

Momstheword said...

C what? Glad things are going well.

Ruthie said...

What a busy momma you are. Blessings to you as you juggle all things you have to do these days. Glad your little one is doing well.
Hugs.

Paula said...

A life that is busy with children is a full life. Enjoy it.

Robin said...

Kay - my first thought was C what as Moms asked and now I remember - C is my letter for the list from your blog - I can't remember (haha) what it's about, but I will go back and check later at your blog.

Hope you are doing well!

Robin said...

Moms - The C is for something I said I'd do listed at Kay's blog - I will post my C list when I have time to think (possibly in a few days - haha). Hope you are having a great Monday!

Robin said...

Ruthie - thanks for stopping by :) How is your precious grandbaby? I'm crazy about my little lady and so glad God sent her our way!

Queen - I'm enjoying it... just wish I had a fairy to clean the house :) haha