Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Still Here...

Just wanted to say that I'm still among the living, but am spending most of my computer time snuggling with a little sweetie pie. I'm also homeschooling my older two children as well. I want to share some really neat things surrounding the birth of my daughter, but finding the time to sit down and coherently type them up is proving to be a challenge... soon I hope...

Having this precious little bundle makes me wish I had 10 more :) Babies are absolutely INCREDIBLE! I'm snuggling as I type now...

Yesterday I started trying to catch up with blogs, but it will take a while. If you are on my list of blogs I follow know that I will eventually get back to checking once we have our routine established. Now my routine is feeding the baby, changing the baby and snuggling with the baby :) Of course the other two fight me for snuggling rights. They are both in love with their new sister. Everyone was worried about my son when they found out the baby was a girl, but he's absolutely crazy about her and is already a terrific big brother. My daughter is enamored with her too.

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Totally, totally understand!! Snuggle that baby! :)

Indian Lake Papa said...

oh this is precious! You are such a good mommy! I want to hold that baby.

Julie said...

I can't blame you for choosing that wonderful baby over a computer. Your friends understand. :) We wouldn't want you to spend time on the computer when so much snuggling is going on. Have fun, and kiss her for me. Oh, I just love the way baby's necks look and smell. Kiss her on the back of the neck for me. And just maybe 3 more babies, not ten.

Anonymous said...

Aw, makes me want to have just one more! (Ok not really, but sometimes for a moment it does!)

Indian Lake Papa said...

HAs my latest grand baby started walking yet? DoEs she smile much? Please kiss her cheek for papa? Please? I am praying for her - Lord please bless this family. Papa is crying now - love you.

Robin said...

Melanie - I'm still snuggling :)

Papa - Anytime you and mama want to come by for a snuggle with the little angel - let me know.

Julie - I gave her a kiss for you. Ok I was exaggerating when I said 10 more. I would like to keep her at this age longer just to make sure I appreciate each moment.

Renee - I would like another really, but doubt that it will happen. This one is so much younger than my others that I'd like another just so she has a close in age playmate, but God is in control of that not me.

Papa - Thanks for those prayers keep them coming. No your latest grand-baby isn't walking yet, but a few days ago when I put her in the bassinet my daughter yelled, she just rolled over. I told her that wasn't possible. She told me that she was moving around and ended up on her side and then couldn't hold herself up and fell onto her tummy. As for smiling - I think she has smiled, but I'm sure people would tell me I'm crazy. Of course I am crazy about her :)

Paula said...

I would love to have a new baby again--I think I would have to go back a few years in order to have enough energy to do it. I loved my kids at every stage.

Your little sounds precious.

Paula said...

I would love to have a new baby again--I think I would have to go back a few years in order to have enough energy to do it. I loved my kids at every stage.

Your little sounds precious.

Robin said...

Queen - I hear you... I remember with my first daughter thinking how each stage she went through was the best. Every stage has its special highlights. I just want to slow them down this time because they flew by with my first two who are 6 and 8 now. I know I still have many years with them, but it they go as fast as the first 6-8 it will be too quick. Children are such a blessing.

Tea with Tiffany said...

Loved knowing you are loving your baby and getting in lots of snuggle time. I'm thankful to know you are using your days wisely. Babies grow so fast. Enjoy her and your other children.

Robin said...

Thanks Tiffany :) I'm holding her now too...