Saturday, September 1, 2007

Someone Thinks I'm Nice

I got an award! My new on-line friend Kay nominated me for the "Nice Matters" Award. Kay I need to nominate you back! I first “met” Kay at Randy Alcorn's blog when she replied to one of his posts. I liked what she said and checked out her blog. I was humored and inspired by her words and check back frequently to see what she is pondering. I’m looking forward to reading her novel someday in the future! Thank you, Kay!

“This award is for some bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”

Jake and Jessica are two amazing people I am thrilled to call friends. I first met Jessica at church and became fast friends with her. When she told me about Jake I was thrilled for her because if anyone ever deserved a good husband its Jessica. Jake and Jessica have hearts of gold and are filled with compassion for God’s children. Their biggest desire is to love people like Jesus and they are doing an incredible job! Jake and Jessica’s blog takes you across the world and back as they travel and minister everywhere they go.

Jen is a wonderful person that I “met” on-line years ago. She is an incredible wife, mother, photographer and Christian. Her words are always full of inspiration and wisdom. Jen’s blog showcases her photographic talent!

Karen is a tender-hearted on-line friend that is always opening her home to children whether it’s watching nieces and nephews or ministering to other parents. She is now considering opening her heart to children in need of adoption! Karen’s blog journals her life with its ups and downs always giving God the glory.

Nora is an online buddy that I “met” many years ago. She is a mom of eight children and is preparing to leave for the mission field in Brazil. Her heart is in missions and serving others. Nora’s blog shares about her family and ministry.

Renee is another friend that I know from the World Wide Web. Renee has been through a multitude of trying situations, yet she continues to hold fast to Jesus and spread HIS love to a hurting world. Her blog chronicles her life and happenings.

Stephanie is another on-line buddy that I “met” years ago online. She has been through numerous ups and downs in her life. Her blog chronicles her family experiences and her journey to make God first place in her life.

2 comments:

Kay Day said...

Thanks, Robin! :)

Christina Tarabochia said...

Isn't it awesome how many REAL friendships come out of the internet?!

Thanks for coming to my blog from Randy's. I see we also share an appreciation of Ted Dekker.

I'd love it if you popped in at www.ashberrylane.net and subscribed to the infrequent, humorous newsletter my mother and I put out. You'll be entered in a drawing to win an MP3 player or free autographed books for the life of our writing career.