Friday, September 18, 2009

Still kicking...

Just wanted to touch base to let anyone who might stumble over know that I'm still kicking, but not posting too much. Life is busy and full with a nine month old and two older children. On Monday we returned from visiting my family for 10 days. It was so nice to see everyone and for the kids to get to spend time with family too.

My little one started walking on the 17th - she took 6 steps one time. It will be a while before she is walking all the time, but it's fun to watch her change and develop. She popped a new tooth today also. The older kids are having so much fun playing with the baby. They are all treasures.

9 comments:

Paula said...

It's hard to believe the baby is 9 months old. Good times when there are children in the home!!

Life Adapted said...

Hi dear friend, welcome back! Enjoy your time with the little one while she is still little. I do miss that time with my kids :)

Be ever so blessed.

Carol said...

Hi Robin,
I sort of quit blogging early summer, and just continue to check Indian Lake Papa's blog now and then. Today I decided to check your blog out to see if you were sill at it. I know your life is much busier than mine!! Just wanted to say hi, and express my joy for you that your "newborn" is now almost walking. Wow...time flies by, doesn't it!!

Carol

Robin said...

Quuen, LA and Carol,

Hi thanks for checking in on me... I've been pretty lame when it comes to keeping up with blogging these days. I hardly have time to do the necessary things, so I don't spend too much time on the blogs these days. I still try to pop in now and then. I discovered Facebook a while back and found a bunch of old friends from HS and college. I can't even spend tons of time there either though it's easier than blogging for me.

My little lady is always smiling - strangers call her "Smiley." She is so much fun! The other kids adore her as well. And I adore them all.

Hope you are all doing great!

Ruthie said...

Nice to catch up with you and your family. Your baby certainly is a treasure - along with your other children.
Our grandaughter is doing about the same - starting to walk, getting teeth, and smiles all the time.
What precious blessings from the Lord!

Life Adapted said...

Just stopping by to check in with you - hope you are happy and well. Miss you :(

Be ever so blessed.

:)De said...

I too am just stopping by to let you know that I am thinking about you.

Peace

:)De

Ruthie said...

Hi Robin. Blessings to you and your family in 2010.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.