Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm Still Here...

Hello to anyone who might possibly pop in... Just wanted to say that I'm still alive and well, just really busy with my life in the real world. I haven't had much time to blog or check blogs lately, but miss reading and writing blogs. I still try to post Scripture and Quotes to those blogs and to my Reading Room Blog, but haven't been as faithful here because this one takes the most effort...

My kids are doing well (although sick with allergy issues now) and the baby is growing so fast - 5 1/2 months old - where has the time gone?

Keep me in your prayers that I am the wife and mother that God wants me to be.

Thanks!

6 comments:

jel said...

WooHoo!

lgad to hear ya are still around! :)

:)De said...

Robin,

It's good to 'see' you. I have a 5 1/2 month old right now along with my 4 kids, so I know that it gets crazy busy, but isn't GREAT!! Praying and thinking of you.

Peace

Paula said...

Glad things are going well. Nice to hear from you. Queen

Life Adapted said...

Hi Robin,

I miss you - but, I know you are right where God wants you to be. I am praying for you. Stay strong and be at peace.

Be blessed dear one.

Tammy Bowers said...

I have been wondering about you, but totally understand. Baby takes priority. You are doing a great job, I hope your household is all healthy soon.
Blessings!

Faith said...

Hey dear, thanks for this post and for checking in on me! My baby boys are 4.5 months old now; hard to believe, isn't it? :) Such a fun age! I finally updated my blog but I too am struggling to find the time for the blogworld these days!