Thursday, March 12, 2009

Be-A-Voice

Our Brothers and Sisters Around the World Are Suffering for Their Faith. BE THEIR VOICE. Volunteer with www.Be-A-Voice.net

It's as simple as sharing current prayer requests. Encouraging others to write to Christians imprisoned for their faith. And requesting complimentary copies of Tortured for Christ for those who want to learn more.

When you join VOM's new Be-A-Voice Network you will receive FREE online access to prayer bulletins, prisoner profile sheets and the ability to request free copies of Tortured for Christ for your Christian friends.

By becoming a member, you make a commitment to continue making the message of today's persecuted church known through prayer, education and practical involvement.


Volunteer for VOM in Your Local Church and Community. » JOIN NOW at www.Be-A-Voice.net

If you would like to view a list of resources on the persecuted church and online specials from VOM, please visit www.VOMBooks.com.

This online offer is being presented by The Voice of the Martyrs. For additional information, you may contact us by
clicking here or calling our order line at 800-747-0085.

~ taken from an email from Voice of the Martyrs

4 comments:

Faith said...

What an important ministry! Thanks for posting this. And thanks for checking in on me! I finally updated my blog again. :)

Robin said...

Hi Faith - I will check your blog later today - I'm running out now. Guess you can tell I'm behind on posting these days too. We have more important matter though :) precious gifts from God that won't stay small long...

Life Adapted said...

Hi Robin, I miss you!! I hope you and your family are well. I just know are enjoying your time with your little ones (who refuse to stay little!).

Be blessed and know you are loved.

Robin said...

Hi Life Adapted...

I'm so far behind...plan to post another picture like the one below Babies X 3 with my little on and her two friends one month later...

I plan to catch up on your blog soon....