Thursday, June 28, 2007

What is your role? Where is your hope?

I read a short book a few months ago called "Epic: The Story God Is Telling and the Role That Is Yours to Play" by John Eldredge. It asks the questions and points us to the answers.

I asked Jesus into my heart when I was a small child and I still have much to learn. God has brought situations into my life that have given me the opportunity to increase my faith in HIM. This book helped me realize afresh that I can't place my hope in people, relationships, money, health, or anything other than Jesus Christ alone.

For more info check out this link... http://www.epicreality.com/

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is very true! Our hope MUST be in the Lord! He is the solid foundation for our lives! I will be checking out some of these Randy books ... can't remember how you spelled his last name, lol! Looking forward to reading all you share :) HUGS..

Robin said...

His name is Randy Alcorn - the premise of all of his books that I've read are to make us think about eternity. He does a great job! He has a ministry called Eternal Perspectives Ministry - you can check it out at www.epm.org

Robin